Active folders from C2C may help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Treacy, Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 October 2001 15:20
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Question regarding attachment utilities

Hi,

I am interested in finding a utility that can do the following:

- search an Exchange 5.5 information store for a designated attachment
- search an Exchange 5.5 information store and provide detailed information
on each mailbox with the amount of attachments they have as well as their
size

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray