Seriously, if you have to ask, don't even attempt it.

In my case the server had two Groupshield exchange items as
seen from exchange admin.  It was largely a cosmetic error.
I deleted the original Groupshield directories and reinstalled
Groupshield 4.5, then ran exchange admin in raw mode
to delete the old entry.  Server has working fine ever since.

Phil

Phil Randal
Network Engineer
Herefordshire Council