I am firing SMTP mails @ an exchange server, which then fires them to a 3rd
party connector for processing (AV checking, content checking etc.)to be
then fired back into Exchange for delivery.
Now I need to see what happens to the mail once it leaves and re-enters
Exchange, so is there an option to trace individual mails through their life
cycle on an exchange 2K server?
Message tracking is no good as there is not enough details in there. The
badmail folders don't apple and the SMTP logs don't provide enough
information, now I am sure that there is a way to do this (turned off by
default cos wtf wants to trace the details of 1000+ mails a mo)

So if there is such a function, whazzit called and how do I get my mittens
on it?

Thanks in advance