Search TechNet for "permissions 120" to find the article.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Drewski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 1:19 PM
Subject: RE: Unable to open IS message when open OUTLOOK

takes a few hours for the permissions to propogate.  There's a registry key
somewhere to change that, unfortunately, I don't remember it...

It might be in the FAQ.  Read it.  Love it.  Live it.

-- Drew
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net!  Go!  Go there now!
TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT U.S. POLICY IN THE MIDDLE EAST
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=11592