Hrmmm... When I type Joel, it presents me with a dropdown list of previously
sent to Joels. If there are more than 1 I can select them from the list. If
I type Joel <Tab> it selects the first one in the list. If I type Joel
<space> it doesn't resolve it and eventually gives me the red squiggly
option. If I type Joel; I get the red squiggly as well.

New behavior which requires user training I think.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer