I believe the issue you are running into is the authentication method or
the anonymous LDAP access on the Exchange machine. Make sure you disable
NTLM/Integrated Windows Authentication and use an IUSR_<machine> account
with password which really works.

BTW, what version of Windows (service pack?) and Exchange (service
pack?) do you run on both machines?

<Siegfried />

http://www.cdolive.com/phonelist.htm
> package on the IIS webserver and receive the following error message:
>
> "Error: Error creating RenderApp and Default.asp: Can not logon to
system"
> messages from CDOLive's logon.inc.
>
> I've attempted to setup the anonymous IUSR_Computername account using
my
> mailbox account and password, but no luck.
>
> This is some of the code that is being used to logon:
> ' Create CDO session
>
> Set objSession = Server.CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
>                       If Not objSession Is Nothing Then
>
> ' Logon with anonymous CDO profile
>                               Err.Clear
>                               On Error Resume Next
>                               objSession.Logon "", "", False, True, 0,
True,