All,

Currently I have W2K w/AD running I have two child domains.  In both of
these domains I have Exch2k servers.  In one I have a 5.5 org running w/4
sites.  In one site I have a Exch2k server up and running and have a few
mailboxes over (Site 1).  In the other child domain I have a single Exch2K
server(as it's own Administrative group) inside of this 5.5 org w/mailboxes
on it (Site 2).

My problem is that my 5.5 users cannot see the Exch2k users in the address
book.  But my users that are on Exch2k server in the first domain can for
obvious reasons.  Now I try to create a CA using the global catalog server
from the site2 that just has the exch2k server in it.  I setup the
connection agreement (I think) correctly w/no errors.  But when I go to
replicate, no information is replicated across.

Up to this point I have successfully setup 4 CA's but within Site 1.  This
is the first time I'm trying to setup a CA that's in a different site.  I
can't figure out why i can't get replication so I figure to ask the list and
see if anyone has experience this or know of this issue.

Please advise,

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering