From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 9:50
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Blank emails

I bet the ones he can recieve are in plain-text, and the one's he can't are in
rich-text.

Is he using Word as his email editor?

-- Drew
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net!  Go!  Go there now!
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient
in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."  Dr.
Seuss