From: Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 4:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mail sitting in queue

I have an exchange 5.5 server with sp4. I have no problem recieving mail
but the outgoing mail sits in the outbound queue. When  I look at the
properties of the message I see the following Unable to reach host
[Network error during host resolution].
I can telnet into ports 25 and 110 with no problem.