I am running Exchange 2000 and when ever I am in system manager and I
expand the public folders I get an error. The error is 80004005.

I ran system manager on a remote machine and I got a different error.
Something like 800400e46.

Also when I am in OWA and I open the folders shortcut I get a box that
pops up with 16389 on it and an OK button. I assume this is an error
message.

I can view the Public Folder in Outlook 2002. All that is in there is
Favorites and Internet Newsgroups. This is a new install and I am a
newbie getting used to it.

The KB articles mention stuff about IIS. I have all IIS updates
installed and all the Exchange 2k service packs installed.

Any other ideas?

ib@Bm0woz.ǿ{!}`+rzm
,)r+^ry܅)Nrzf%y{!jx0ya1r֝)Zvh&