From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 11:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange and Proxies and ISP's

*** Amended ***

MS Proxy is fine, but you could do that yourself just as well.  I prefer to
have the IIS SMTP Service that ships with the NT Option Pack relay SMTP
instead of installing the MSP client on the Exchange server.  You can put
this service on the same box as the Proxy server if you want.  See the FAQ
Appendix H and Q198415 for more information on this.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer Corporation (soon to be HP)
All your base are belong to us.