From: Fred W. Macondray Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 3:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: NDR... Send Again?

Hi All,

I keep getting email messages from our Exchange Server offering me a
chance to correct a miss-typed email address.

Sometimes, however, the system gives me the following error:

 e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a
specific reason.  Check the address and try again.  If it still fails,
contact your system administrator.

What do I do with these messages if the email address is correct and how
do I make it so they don't appear to be from me?

Thanks
Fred

PS  I'd tried to send this twice earlier today, but I had NDR expanded
in the subject line to "Non Delivery Report" and the list server
rejected it!  Imagine that.

Fred Macondray
Systems Administrator
Virtual Purchase Card, Inc.