All,

We have a Notes connector (4.6) that connects to our parent company's Notes
server.  They just upgraded their server to R5 and now we can only get mail
to flow from Notes to Exchange 5.5 but NOT vice versa.  We have all the
Notes users in a container on our 5.5 server and I noticed when opening up
the custom recipients that there were some changes to the email addresses.
They had SMTP addresses of ours([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and X.400 addresses of
ours and their Notes address which was correct.  It seemed that everytime
someone would send me a message and i tried to reply, the reply address was
the SMTP address instead of the user's Notes address.  Has anyone ran across
this problem before?  Please advise.

Thank you,

John Bowles