From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 5:19 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: I have no other place to go

I just added another VPN port and connected two users to the server.  I did
that with phone lines through the internet though .  I cant test the two
laptops that are connected to the router because they are at home connected
through a cable modem.  I will test it out when I get home and crossing my
finger I hope it works.  I have to have this done tomorrow (deadline).  They
only gave me three days notice to set this up.