From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 November 2001 15:31
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: OT - flirtatiousness on THIS list??

I am wearing my stilletto thigh high boots today... they can do some
damage, I think.  But, they are only 4 & 1/2 inches.
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          "Martin Tuip"            |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          11/09/2001 02:18 AM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |

>From one lady on this list you could get the following response: "Those
are
9 inch high heels buddy ... those could do some serious damage"

Martin