I will be doing integration with VoIP as soon as we get upgraded to 5.5 sp4.

Darcy

-----Original Message-----
From: Dupler, Craig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 9:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Hi

The last I heard, Elaine had been joined by a daughter named Eppie and they
were backing the UK together, But I haven't heard from her in two years.

Hi Chris.

For years I was one of the most active on this list, which was still
considerably less than Ed Crowley, but about two years ago when one of those
routine swynk messages announced a service interruption, I let it sit, and
sit and well it finally got deleted.  I'm not sure I'm back now, but I
thought it might be nice to drop in.

Is anyone here working on Exchange integration with VoIP or looking at
interesting VoIP clients or Windows CE?

By the way, Elaine founded the forerunner to this list, called Bravehearts
(she like Mel), and then Peter took it over a few months before 4.0 went
RTM, and well the rest is history.