Liar! Larry is God and you shall bow down before him... and show him your
national ID card.

Course the actual feature set of this product has a bit worried..
http://www.oracle.com/ip/deploy/ias/docs/esfo.html I mean certainly Larry's
solution must be a more robust collaborative solution than Exchange right?
He wouldn't limit me to POP3/IMAP and a crappy web interface would he?

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer