I have setup a test OWA server on Exchange 5.5 and Windows 2000 OS.  I
created two sites on the same server because I have two master domains.  All
mailboxes are located on this one box.  After modifying the registry and
changing a few files in each directory...everything works great.

I installed a CA server on the outside of my firewall.  I used this to
create a certificate which I subsequently imported into the IIS properties
for the root site.

Internal users can connect to the site normally http: (I have not required
ssl yet) but when they connect using https: the browser hoses up.  Most
users do not have access to the internet (past the firewall).

I am just learning certificates.  Does the internal user require access to
the Certificate Server on the outside of the firewall or can I somehow allow
them to get this from the webserver?