-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Darcy Adams
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:26 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Hi

Actually, Craig's been talking telephony and handhelds for about six years - and
has an amazing memory for all the little details that really tell the story.

Craig: for the record, I think you really should work on a history of Exchange
and Microsoft's messaging strategy(ies) and activity(ies) in general.

Darcy