From: Bueffel, Scott M - CNF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 12:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Issue with IMS and multiple messages

Yes, the tracking log shows the messages actually being delivered to the
mailbox successfully each time, even though only the first one actually
shows up.  We stripped the host's message ID and sent it five times and all
five came in successfully.  So our suppositions were correct.  Thanks for
your help.

Scott.