-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kenneth Davis
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 1:20 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Help?? Insufficient Space on Server When Creating New Rules

Hi All,
Any Help with this would be appreciated.

I am trying to create more rules to filter my email.
But when I try, I get the message that there is Insufficient
Space on the server to store the rules. Our Mail server is
Relatively new, and we have plenty of space on the server.

Would anyone know Where to go to increase Rule Storage space?

Thanks in advance.

Ken