Nonsense. They used FlavorAid in Guyana. KoolAid never entered into it.

p.s. - Dom, you asked a Frequently Asked Question. The answer is in the FAQ.
The FAQ is listed at the bottom of this and every message.

p.p.s. - Baldwin for brains, Shipley for games, Aggies for dames.

--
be - MOS

These PRESERVES should be FORCE-FED to PENTAGON OFFICIALS!!