From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 9:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Suggestions would help thanks

Bob,

        I use the lmhost file for my clients and it works like a charm.
would like to know if you know where I could find more info about lmhost
files.  Right now I have the lmhost file set only for 1 server which is
the
exchange server.  Do you know the parameters to enter in the lmhost file
give more access to the entire network.

Thanks
Rich