Hi
I have a friend who wishes to do the following; does anyone know if and
how this is possible?

We have a requirement to strip .MSG files, including any attachments, into
a designated directory from a particular Email In-box.  All emails that
hit
that email address need to be copied to this directory (warts & all).  Is
there a simple standard outook configeration method that doesn't involve
bespoke development to deliver this.  Our aim is to bring these .MSG files
into an Electronic Document Management System, ideally we'd like to use a
MAPI compliant engine to directly hook into Exchange from the EDMS but
time
doesn't allow for this.  We're stuck with the quick and dirty solution.

Many Thanks
Manni