Environment:  NT4 Post6a sp, E5.5 SP4

Although nothing has changed in my environment, suddenly users are getting
this message when attempting to access OWA:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'
Object required:  'Application(...)'
/exchange/USA/logon.asp, line 12

I've reviewed all the MS KB articles I could find relating to this but
nothing helped.  I looked into the archives here and only found a single
post with no replies.  The FAQ here also had information about this error
but it related to installation of OWA which also doesn't apply.

So, I'm stumpted.  Would uninstallation/reinstallation of OWA help here?  If
so, since I've never done it, can you direct me to documentation on the
process?

Thanks for any help you can lend.

Bill Lambert, MCP,MCSE

Network Consultant