From: Bare, Ronald A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 12:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Cc: Bare, Ronald A.
Subject: RE: 5.5 Move to E2k - Big Problem

It sounds like the maybe DOMAINPREP did not work.

There is a utility program you can run to check if the correct rights are
set on the domain controller. Its name is POLICYTEST. I think it is in
support\utils\i386 folder on your exchange 2000 CD.  At a CMD prompt, go to
the directory and run it on the domain controller.

If it doesn't report that the Rights are Set, then I think you need to rerun
SETUP /DOMAINPREP.