Two AV is good
One for servers, one at desk
This haiku not good.

Having two will increase your chances of detection -- I like having one at
the server side and different product at the desktop.  Anything that slips
past the server product will hopefully be caught by the desktop one.

I wouldn't install two AV products on a single Exchange server, though.  You
might look into running multiple engines with Antigen or something as others
have suggested.

Security is a process, not a product.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3