I'm going to have to install an OWA server for Exchange 5.5 and I'm reading
through my notes... all looks like I remember with one exception... I seem
to remember that I changed a file so that my users would not have to use
my notes, but I KNOW I did changed a file for this to occur... anyone
remember what the changes are (actually I think it was two files)?

Thanks for any help you can provide... for the life of me I can't find this
documented in a Q article or any of the exchange sites I visit.

Jeffrey Edgington
Systems Administrator
University of Missouri - Rolla
Are you a Spectator or a Participant?