From: Bowles, John L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 5:36 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: ADC Problem

That is correct.  I have an Exchange 5.5 site w/an E2k server inside this
site that runs the ADC.  I'm trying to replicate a container object from
another E2k site to my 5.5 site and I keep receiving that error message.

Does that answer your question?

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering