-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jiong Hwa, Yee
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Internet Mail Not Arriving at Specific Domains

Hi, I have an EXch5.5(SP3) on NT that forwards all o/going mail to a
NT-host running InterScan VWall. This host receives mail and checked if ok
will forward it over to the EXch5.5(Sp3) box. Connectivity to internet is
fine as can be seen that mail can be sent to all other domains and mails
are arriving as well. However, 2 domains that I can never mail to are :
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] Using a mail account at
lycosasia.com I can send it to myself but not from my company to
lycosasia.com. DNS is checked but your suggestion would be over much help
as I am still resolving this having been at it for 4 weeks now. I must add
that it was ok at one time. My domain is not registered as having been a
spamming site though it was at one stage ... 2 yr back. Anh info is much
appreciated. Thanks in advance, Jiong