From: Veitch, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 16 November 2001 23:40
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: IMS questions

Removing the address space completely (no address space) is far more
efficient way of dealing with your problem. The removal of the address space
will result in your IMS being removed form the routing table (an advantage
in a complex environment) while still allowing the IMS to receive mail.

Setting the IMS to inbound or Both will allow the IMS to receive but because
it is not in the routing table it wouldn't be used to route a message
externally.

Mike