The error I see most often is blown links to delegates. The linkage is
stored internally as a DN (/o=Org/ou=Site/cn=Recipients/cn=DirName), and is
copied verbatim. Changes to the target are not automatically reflected in
these links, unless you carry over proxy addresses for those users. In our
scenario at the time, we decided not to carry those over, which is part of
the issue.

Other rule types probably weren't problems, but anything referencing a
directory object tanked pretty hard.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator