From: Semiglia, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 3:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA error

I keep getting the error listed below for OWA. I perform a weekly automated
reboot on it. That seemed to clear up the issue for a while, however, it is
becoming more frequent. OWA is on a standalone NT 4/SP6a server without the
regular exchange services present on the box. The CDO is Exchange SP4. The
OWA server connects to a seperate exchange server SP6a/ Exchange SP4.
Looking at knowledgebase only gave clues for Exchange 55 RTM or SP1.

error 'ASP 0115'
Unexpected error

/exchange/USA/logon.asp

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
running.

Thank You!

Michael Semiglia
IBM Global Services Groupware