From: "Tom Meunier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 1:30 PM
Subject: RE: E2K M Drive (moving it)

You don't move the M: drive.  You move the databases.  The "M: drive" is
a virtual directory.  Your E2k databases can be spread across multiple
drives, and M: is still an amalgamation of them.

To move the actual data, you right-click on the mailbox store you want
to move, in Exchange System Manager, and choose its properties.  Click
the "database" tag and tell it where you want the Exchange DB and
streaming DB moved.  It'll dismount, move, and remount.  You can also
move the logs by doing the same on the storage group object.