From: Roger Mackenzie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:51 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Eseutil

Don,

        It's a Mylex 350 with 64Mb cache (currently all logical drives
set
for write-thru). It occurs to me now to mention that although eseutil
has
sometimes ended prematurely with what I would regard as hardware related
errors, Exchange itself runs fine, even when I select masses of
mailboxes
and delete them.

Roger