Only if you use Exchange 5.5 since it doesn't use SMTP as core delivery
mechanism. Exchange 2000 does and I believe it is possible to hook into
this part of the delivery, although it might be a performance hit and
require huge amount of custom development since it's not a trivial task
;-)

(Hi Missy!)

<Siegfried />

addressee(s).