Cool.

That's what I needed to hear!

Thanks Tom & Ed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 26 November 2001 2:53 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: E2k in DMZ?

The SMTP Service that comes with the NT 4.0 Option Pack, or the
equivalent
that comes with IIS and Windows 2000 Server can store as much mail as
you
have hard disk space.  I think it would be very stupid and overly costly
put an Exchange server of any version in a DMZ except possibly for a
Windows
2000 front-end server, which you don't need for the application you're
describing.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer Corporation (soon to be HP)
All your base are belong to us.