*Sigh* I wish virus writers would write a "positive" virus that told
users/sysops about all the holes in their system and offered advice on how
to close them. If you want me to respect how clever you are at finding
security flaws, why not do something beneficial, rather than something
destructive...

<<Snipped to save bandwidth>>