Is this a move to a new server, or are you creating a whole new organization?

If you're just moving within your same org, OWA should pick it up just fine.

If a new org, I would guess that you'll have to reinstall OWA.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 12:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Moving Mailboxes effect on OWA

I've done the searches in archives, faq's and TechNet but can't find
anything on this specific question.

I'm going to be moving all the mailboxes from our single site, single
domain, NT4 SP6a, E5.5 SP4 Exchange server to a new server.  The new server
is also configured with the mentioned OS, etc.

My question is will OWA automatically recognize the change or do I have to
reconfigure it to point to the new server?  If so, how do I do this?  Do I
have to re-install OWA?

Thanks for any help.

Bill Lambert, MCP,MCSE

Network Consultant