Just to be fair... I should probably preface by saying that E2k had
numerous failed installations before I finally got everything going, and
this could quite likely be a result. None the less, I am stumped and
REALLY need some help.

My understanding is that OWA should just work with E2k. Well, mine
isn't... I just keep getting 404 errors. I set Browse permissions on the
/exchange virtual dir, and now I can browse the mail folders, and see
the individual items, etc. But no OWA. The only KB article I found
concerning this dealt with a known issue in upgrading from 5.5 where
exchfilt.dll is not upgraded. I have confirmed that the dll is the
proper ver. (6.0.4417.0) But it still apears as though the ISAPI filter
is not being beckoned.?!? Any ideas? Are there supposed to be other
ISAPI filters? ANYTHING?!??!

PLEASE help!

Thanks,
Josh McAllister