From: "Duane Purcell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 5:26 PM
Subject: Storage Groups vs Mailbox Stores

I want to split up my staff mailboxes into relevant units eg, payroll,
managers, etc, on my E2k Enterprise server.  Is it best to create
mutiple Mailbox Stores under one Storage Group, OR, just have several
Storage Groups with the single Mailbox Store.

Is there any advantage going one way or the other?