From: Missy Koslosky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 10:22 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: DL Membership vbs script

It isn't a script, but it should help you. Posted an eon ago by Robert
Garrish.

There are allusions to the VB script in the archives, but I couldn't find
it.

Missy (and I'd love to hear the story and some lessons learned - so sorry
that you had to live though that; my heart goes out to you)

=====

01.  If it does not already exist, create the following directory.

C:\Program Files\Exchange\add-ons

02.  Copy the following file to the directory named above.

exdlm32.dll

03.  Start, Run, regedit.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SOFTWARE
Microsoft
Exchange
Client
Extensions

04.  Edit (pull down menu).
New
String Value
Export Distribution List (give the string value this name, then
press Enter)

05.  Double Click on "Export Distribution List" and type in the
following string value.

4.0;C:\Program
Files\Exchange\add-ons\exdlm32.dll;1;01010000000000

This process will create the following two new headings under
the "Tools" pull down menu.

Export Mailbox Properties
Export Distribution List

=====