From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 3:08 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Antigen and Email Content Filter

We have a beta program:
* ELIMINATE SUSPECT EMAIL MESSAGES
Sybari Software released Antigen 6.5, antivirus, content- management, and
email security software for Microsoft Exchange Server. The software lets you
eliminate suspect email messages and spam based on subject line, sender, or
domain name. You can delete filtered messages and attachments or quarantine
them for review and later delivery. You can customize the defaults for scan
jobs and establish custom job templates and file filter sets.
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          Erik Vesneski            |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          11/28/2001 01:56 PM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->

------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:     Antigen and Email Content Filter

------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi:

Since Sybari does not have a email filtering application for Spam who out
there that uses Sybari's Antigen also uses an email content filtering agent
and what brand is it?  Do you have good interoperabililty?

Trend seems to be the best for this however I would like to find out who
uses what in conjunction with Sybari.

Thank you,

Erik L. Vesneski
Internal Network Manager