From: Couch, Nate [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 November 2001 12:26
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange Server - Outlook Client Slowdown

Okay.

What about the desktops we are dealing with?  I haven't seen any information
on them in your entries so far (have I missed anything?).

What about binding order on the desktop?  Make sure either RPC or TCPIP is
first in line?

How big are the attachments being opened?  Are they larger than normal? What
antivirus software is being used on the desktop (you do have AV software
running on the desktop don't you?)?

Do your users have PST's (PST=BAD)?  If so, how big are they (on average)?

What about network connectivity from the desktop (how are the PINGs during
this peak time?).

Regards.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging