I'm looking for methods for directory syncing two Exchange organizations,
one Exchange 2000 and one Exchange 5.5.  Yes, it's a corporate merger, and
the ultimate goal will be to build a single organization under a single
forest. Since that will take probably a year, we need an directory
synchronization strategy.

Also, I'm interested in the InterOrg Replication utility to provide
Calendar Busy Search capabilities between these Exchange organizations.

Can I get some advice from someone with experience dealing with two
organizations?

Russell Ragar, MCSE+I, CNE
Senior Network Engineer
PowerTV, Inc.