I actually had a similar problem..after applying the rollout patch it
corrected the error I was having.......good luck...

-----Original Message-----
From: Pfefferkorn, Pete (PFEFFEPE) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 1:43 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Upgrade to NT 4.0 SP6A

Exchange 5.5 SP4 NT 4.0 SP6A.

Well, Microsoft has recommended that I upgrade to NT 4.0 SP6A to resolve the
OWA ASP 0115 error.  Our OWA is now stopping ever few hours.  They sent me a
link to follow for installing and securing the NT 4.0 system.  The link to
secure the system is as follows:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/
tools/nt4exist.asp

Here is a brief of the steps I believe I need to follow to upgrade and was
wondering if anyone else has installed the patches and if they encountered
any problems or have any suggestions.

Step 1. Backup
Step 2. Stop all link/performance monitors and install NT 4.0 SP6A.
Step 3. Install NT 4.0 Security Roll-up
http://www.microsoft.com/NTServer/sp6asrp.asp.
Step 4. Install patch Q35929 "This Certificate Has an Invalid Digital
Signature" Error Message After You
        Install the Windows NT 4.0 Security Rollup Package (Q305929)
Step 5. Install Rollup IIS 4.0 Patch MS01-044
Step 6. Install the CDO/CDOHTML rollup Hot fix

Pete Pfefferkorn
Senior Systems Engineer/Mail Administrator
University of Cincinnati
51 Goodman Street
Cincinnati, OH  45221
Phone - (513) 556-9076