From: Jim Blunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 November 2001 22:55
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Trying to post a message

I have tried twice now,to post a message to the list concerning an
Internet Mail Header, but when I do, I get a message back from Swynk
stating:

     Dear subscriber,

     Your message to exchange was rejected because it contained an
     attachment. Due the increase of email viruses we are now rejecting
     all messages with attachments. This may also include any virtual
     business cards, and some signature files.

     Thank you for your cooperation.

How is this possible?  All I did was paste a .txt version of the header
file at the bottom of my message.

TIA,

Jim Blunt