On the Notification tab, uncheck "Notify Users", or customize the message as
desired.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 8:52 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: mailbox manager blues...

Good morning,

Got mailbox manager working.. It was a date problem on the server.  Thanks
for your help.

Now that I have presented this wonderful tool to my manager and he wants to
change a few things...

Is there any way we can not send out the letters to the users?  Or if we
have to send the letters can we modify them to just say 'we have cleaned
your mailbox.'?

Have a great weekend.

Mike