How did you evaluate the software?  I wasn't given the opportunity to
evaluate it.  They did a demo and we liked what we saw.  We bought it and
just got it installed about two days ago.  So far I love it.  Its great.
I had evaluated 2 other ones (Arcserve, which REALLY SUCKS, and Backup
Exec. which I liked but if you wanted to restore an individual message you
would have to look through each message in their inbox to find that one
message.  They didn't have a find or sort by feature).

What about the company leaves a bad taste with you?  I have had great
service so far.

Saul