From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 3:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: HELP Can't send mail

One last thing before I leave you all....

Not sure why you installed Proxy Client on the Exchange box but please
remove it.  I cannot think of a reason why you would need it at this time
and I'm not sure of the ramifications of installing it on Exchange server
but I'm sure there are some.

After removal - reinstall service pack 6a for NT then reinstall SP 4 for
Exchange.

Thanks.